Championship Links style 18-hole golf course with Table Mountain as its backdrop and views of Robben Island as an added bonus. Alongside pristine beaches, set in natural West Coast natural fynbos.I want to play this course!
- Driving range: yes
- Practice green: yes
- Putting and chipping area: yes
- Locker rooms: yes
- Halfway house: yes
- Bar/lounge: yes
- Restaurant: yes
- Caddies: no
- Rental clubs: yes
- Rental pull carts: yes
- Rental electric carts/buggies: yes
- Golf lessons: yes
- Course type: Links / Estate
- Course designer: Mark Muller
- Founded/built: 2000
- Rating: 18-hole, par 72
- Course length: 5,920 meters (club/men) / 5,318 meters (seniors) / 4,944 meters (ladies)
- Grass type(s): Cynoden Gulf Green (greens) / Cynoden Gulf Green (fairways) / Kikuyu (rough)
On the course:
- Collared golf shirts, must be worn and tucked in;
- Golf shoes with soft spikes only;
- Tailored shorts and slacks are permitted;
- Visor or cap (must be worn the correct way around).
- Camouflage pants;
- Tank tops;
- Flip flops;
- Swim/beach wear.
In the clubhouse:
- Smart casual attire.
View Cape Town – Platinum Golf, Tours & Accommodation – South Africa in a larger map
From Cape Town (Airport) direction:
- From the airport take the N2 towards Cape Town;
- take the Vanguard turn off towards the N1;
- Turn right towards Melkbosstrand;
- Turn left on the M19;
- Cross the 1st traffic light;
- Go straight at the Stop street;
- Next traffic light turn left into Birkenhead Road;
- Take the ‘golfers entrance’ at Atlantic Beach Golf Club onto Fairway Drive.