Kingswood Golf Estate is perfectly placed between the Fancourt Links and George Golf Course at the very heart of the Garden Route’s golf hub. Kingswood golf course is a Sally Little signature course designed by Danie Obermeyer, situated on the picturesque Garden Route in George.
I want to play this course!
From its perfect blend of design and scenery, to its temperate weather, you’re certain to find Kingswood’s Championship Golf Course a unique challenge, and one you’ll want to take up again and again.
Cape Town-born Sally Little, international LPGA champion and South African legend for 35 years, signs off this golf course. Her collaboration with designer Danie Obermeyer resulted in a golf course that is not only female and family friendly, but also a challenging golf experience. It is a course that caters for higher handicaps and competitive players alike through the use of varying tee boxes.
For a fact
- Sally Little is a great supporter of women’s golf, especially young girls who aspire to being great golfers.
- Driving range: yes
- Practice green: yes
- Putting and chipping area: yes
- Change rooms: yes
- Halfway house: yes
- Bar/lounge: yes
- Restaurant: yes
- Caddies: no
- Rental clubs: yes
- Rental pull carts: yes
- Rental electric carts/buggies: yes
- Golf lessons: yes
- Course type: Links / Parklands
- Course designer: Danie Obermeyer
- Founded/built: 2006
- Rating: 18-hole, par 71 (club/men), 69 (seniors), 73 (ladies)
- Course length: 6,020 meters (club/men) / 5,685 meters (seniors) / 5,442 meters (ladies)
- Grass type(s): A4 Bent (greens) / Kikuyu (fairways) / various veld grasses (rough)
- Standard golf attire;
- No boxer shorts and t-shirts;
- Jeans allowed in club house.
View Garden Route – Platinum Golf, Tours & Accommodation – South Africa in a larger map
From George Airport direction:
- At the exit of the airport, turn left;
- After about 200m. turn right at the crossing (R404);
- Follow the road until you get to the circle. Turn left here;
- At the 2nd traffic lights turn left and follow the signs to Kingswood.
- Driving time George Airport – Kingswood: ~15min. / ~10km
Less than 5km. from the course:
6 to 10km. from the course:
11 to 25km. from the course:
26 to 50km. from the course: